Saturday, October 1, 2011

Concerning Baby Hair

This is in response to Melanie's and Trey's angst over the cutting of Luke's baby hair.  I just wanted them to have some perspective  from parents whose babies had to grow hair during the first year. 


Trey at 5 months.



Notice that Trey has just fuzz on the top of his head at this time




Notice that at around 6.5 months, Hank has much more hair than Trey!





And in his Christmas outfit at 7 months, he is still trying to show some growth.  Yes, that is Grandma Goldapp!


Now to be fair, Lauren also had to grow hair during her first year!






Lauren at around 4-5 months!

 
Around 6 months...notice anything about her hairline that reminds you of Luke?





This is Lauren around 9 months old.  She is losing her brown hair, and becoming a blond. 

Now, I'm just the grandma, but I don't think Luke has anything to worry about in growing back some beautiful baby hair. 
After all, he started with a whole lot more than my kids did.

Hope you enjoyed the walk down memory lane.









1 comment:

  1. You're right; he's definitely not hurting in the hair department. It was just a more emotional thing than I thought, and he's so young! I liked looking at the pictures and comparing them to him. I see him in both Trey and Lauren- it's cool to see!

    ReplyDelete